REFLECTOR: Nav lights
Don Johnston
don at numa.aero
Fri Dec 4 15:24:47 CST 2009
I thought about doing my own but my criteria is 1) Can I get it already made
and 2) Could I make a better one for less money.
After I looked into it, I decided that I MAY be able to get an equal result
(but not certain) but it wouldn't be any cheaper and it would take a lot
more time.
So I'm going with the AveoFlash nav/strobes.
-Don
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:22:43 -0600
From: "Velocity xl" <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nav Lights
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Message-ID: <9DDD3B51D28B4EA0A442832419FEC28E at Mom>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Has any one made there own nav lights and strobe system? I have fond a few
on the web
and am thinking of building my own light system. Why not I have built every
thing else on this plane. So if you have some pictures of your system I
would love to see them.
Ron
More information about the Reflector
mailing list