REFLECTOR: Seat belts?

Dennis Huntington dennishuntington at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 07:09:06 CDT 2009


Not to change the subject, but does anyone know how to get ahold of Wes Rose?

 

Dennis Huntington

 


 
> From: dugasd at bellsouth.net
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:41:52 -0500
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Seat belts?
> 
> I have used Simpson in both my planes. Rated at 5000 lb instead of 
> usual 3000 lb. They are heavy.
> 
> Rene' Dugas
> Sent from my iPhone 3G
> 
> On Aug 30, 2009, at 8:25 PM, "Don Johnston" <don at numa.aero> wrote:
> 
> > I’m starting to think about restraints. I’ve never been 
> > particularly impressed with the 3-point diagonal style. I put in BAS 
> > harnesses in my Cessna 182-RG and really like them. I was hoping th 
> > at BAS would have a better price for a non-STC application but that’ 
> > s not to be.
> >
> >
> >
> > Has anyone found any other decent inertia reel 4-point (or 3-point 
> > with two shoulder straps) harness?
> >
> >
> >
> > Don
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> > maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and share your photos.
http://www.windowslive.com/Desktop/PhotoGallery
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090831/69a7803a/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list