REFLECTOR: Sold my Velocity

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 26 21:33:43 CDT 2009


Mel,
I sure hope you will stay with the reflector. If your not flying as  
much you can share more. You had a Beautiful Plane. I'll give you a  
ride when in my area.
Best.

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone 3G

On Aug 25, 2009, at 6:14 PM, PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com wrote:

> I have sold my Velocity, N14B DMO157, to Don Bates.  He is living in  
> Northern California now but will winter in Houston, TX
>
> What does he have to do to get on the reflector?
>
> Can I stay on the Reflector?
>
> Building and flying my Velocity was a great joy but I have reached  
> an age where for me I decided it is best to live with the memories.
>
> Mel Bina
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090826/1ce4dacd/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list