REFLECTOR: Sold my Velocity

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 25 19:10:39 CDT 2009


Hey Mel, 
 
      Congratulations !   Hope you can still get up to OSH now and then.
 
Regards,
 
Jeff Barnes
847-331-2567

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com <PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com> wrote:


From: PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com <PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com>
Subject: REFLECTOR: Sold my Velocity
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 6:14 PM


I have sold my Velocity, N14B DMO157, to Don Bates.  He is living in Northern California now but will winter in Houston, TX 

What does he have to do to get on the reflector? 

Can I stay on the Reflector? 

Building and flying my Velocity was a great joy but I have reached an age where for me I decided it is best to live with the memories. 

Mel Bina   
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090825/e07cd472/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list