REFLECTOR: SL-30 Spurious Emmisions

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Tue Aug 25 13:43:17 CDT 2009


I think that's PC talk for they heard you make a few calls in the
patterns and now are going to neuter your radio!

 

Bill Stockman

Senior Associate

Dayton Aerospace, Inc.

 

937.426.4300 W

937.369.4799 C

bill.stockman at daytonaero.com

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Al Gietzen
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:33 PM
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: SL-30 Spurious Emmisions

 

I've been notified that my Garmin SL-30 may be a unit that may "emit
spurious emissions", and must be returned for repair.  Nowhere in the
service bulletin, or anywhere else I can find; do they tell you what
this means, or who, what or where is affected.  Anyone have further info
on this, and is it really necessary that this should be corrected on an
experimental aircraft.

 

Thanks,

 

Al

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090825/4fea2295/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list