REFLECTOR: Starting on an EI

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Aug 21 18:38:23 CDT 2009


I have a Lightspeed III, it will start on 6 volts and run on 5, max is 30+.

I have always started on both lightspeeds that I have owned.

Scott

HYTEC45 at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 8/21/2009 9:07:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> aminetech at bluefrog.com writes:
>
>     For difficult starts, like in cold weather, I've been using both. 
>     That would be the biggest voltage drop case.  Guess I'll have to
>     rethink that, but no problems in 700 hours.
>      
>
> I have been using a Light Speed, but I start on the Light Speed
> because of the hotter spark (upper, cleaner plugs).  It's supposed to
> work with voltage down to 7VDC.  My slick is non-impulse so one less
> thing to break/fix.
> TEC
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090821/5bb46808/attachment.pgp>


More information about the Reflector mailing list