REFLECTOR: Road trip

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 16 01:13:46 CDT 2009


Thanks Kurt, Jon and Scott, 
 
       Have much better trip directions. I'll just have to come back once I get a real airplane (Velo or not).
 
Regards,
 
Jeff Barnes
847-331-2567

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net> wrote:


From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Road trip
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 7:35 PM


Jeff,

Wish I was home!  I'm right off I-40 65 miles west of ABQ.  But I flew
to Reno today and won't be back until Tuesday. :-(

Don't know if Kurt would be home at that time of day or not.

There is a V at Double Eagle(AEG) just off 40 on the west side of ABQ,
but the owner isn't on the list and  I don't have his ph# with me...

I'm batting zero.

Scott

Jeff Barnes wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>  
>       Sorry for non-aviation post, but...
>  
>       Sudden honey-do event has me flying to PHX today to drive my
> Aunt's 97-honda back to Chicago tomorrow morning - I leave Sky Harbor
> headed to ABQ about 6:30am phx time.
>  
>       Anybody in ABQ want to show off their plane or project, do Quick
> coffee, and are  reasonably close to I-40? I'll be coming thru at
> whatever the standard drivetime PHX-FlagStaff-ABQ will bring me to
> town, maybe a bit sooner.
>  
>       After that, I'm headed ABQ to Kansas City, mapquest has me
> getting off I-40 at exit 333 (east border of NM) angling NE to US-54
> thru Wichita and over to I-35.  Question, is that really faster than
> I-40 to OK-City, or Tulsa then north to KC ?
>  
>       Course, I'll buy a real map in PHX to see road sizes, but always
> good to ask the locals!
>  
> Thanks,
>  
> Jeff Barnes
> 847-331-2567 cell
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


-----Inline Attachment Follows-----


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090815/5b1ab70c/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list