REFLECTOR: Side Sticks

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:01:40 CDT 2009


Malcolm Collier has all the drawings for his own version.  It has never been
installed, but he might travel to do the work.  You would have to ask him of
those things.   I would think that he would consider it to be propriatary.
I wish now I took him up on the offer some years back now in the early go of
things.  I didn't know then what a creative genius the guy can be.

Terry  

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Barnes
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 14:07
To: Brett Ferrell; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Side Sticks

 


Hi Brett, 

 

      I was looking more for those who already built their own (besides
hoping the factory has more than just the "deluxe" option).

 

Thanks, 

Jeff

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Brett Ferrell <reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:


From: Brett Ferrell <reflector at velocityxl.com>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Side Sticks
To: "reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 1:47 PM

Yes, there are pictures on the Wiki, including the factory's brochure.  I
don't know if they've announced pricing, but I know Ken said they're still
working on the installation instructions.  Links at the top of the Side
Stick page link to detailed pictures of each of the three aircraft.

http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Side_Sticks

Brett

----------------------
> Hi Folks,
> 
> Who already has side sticks, and are pics/plans available ?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Jeff Barnes 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090814/3802fedc/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list