REFLECTOR: Fuel Consumption Performance

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:02:01 CDT 2009


I suppose you could replace a big fuel filter every year or two and feel 
confident that it won't clog up, but I like being able to see the element 
through the glass and see that it's clean. It just takes a second to check 
it before I fly. (My wife made sure I checked it before every flight after 
our little adventure in the mountains.) It's PN 804 from Aircraft Spruce, 
$14.75.

Doug
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel Consumption Performance


> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list