REFLECTOR: FW: Advice on Obtaining a Used Continental 550N

Bruce Topp bdtopp at comcast.net
Tue Aug 11 22:13:01 CDT 2009


Tom,

 

Wentworth Aircraft in Minneapolis, MN is also an option for a core.
www.wentworthaircraft.com <http://www.wentworthaircraft.com/>  

 

Bruce

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Tolton
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:08 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: FW: Advice on Obtaining a Used Continental 550N

 

 

I am building a XLFG -5 and trying to find either a low time Continental
550N or a 550N core that I can have rebuilt.    I will need the engine in
about 9 months.  My approach to date has been to contact Penn Yan Aero and
Western Skyways.  I am looking for other ideas that might prove effective.
Thank you beforehand for any help provided. 

 

Tom Tolton

989-835-5828 (Home)

989-750-8567 (Cell)

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090811/d1a42335/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list