REFLECTOR: BMA EFIS preset numbers

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Aug 8 19:43:57 CDT 2009


Hi Lon-

I will be out in the hanger tomorrow- I will check on that for you- I can't
vouch for the numbers since I have not used the unit yet, but it has not
been back to BM for brainwashing, so the presets should be good...

 

Alex

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of lhosk at comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 4:04 PM
To: velocityaircraftownersandbuilderslist
Subject: REFLECTOR: BMA EFIS preset numbers

 

After receiving my Gen 3 efis back from Blue Mountain all my presets are
incorrect. Does anyone have the preset values for a FLOSCAN 231 . Need AD
and  associated fuel flow numers.

Thanks ahead of time.

Lon Hoskins




-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090808/a92a0a1c/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list