REFLECTOR: Side Sticks
Terry Miles
terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:39:19 CDT 2009
Wow!
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Ken C. Baker
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 15:10
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Side Sticks
Chris,
I don't have the info up on the web-site quite yet. Too many people are
clamoring for their parts orders to be filled. Once I catch up, I'll be able
to post the option information and prices to the website.
In the mean time, attached is a sheet with photos of the system, and other
new items available.
Best,
-Ken Baker
kenb at velocityaircraft.com
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Christopher Barber
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 15:30
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Side Sticks
A few months back the Velocity website mentioned the side sticks as a new
option/(upgrade?). I believe at the time it was stated they would debut at
Osh and pricing/availability would be announced.
Well, a buddy sent me pix of the A/C system his company provides to
Velocity, Inc which included pictures of the side stick option installed in
the plane.
So, did the factory guys have any info up at Osh on the side sticks? Is it
on the site and I missed it?
As must be obvious, I am very interested in the option and am still at a
place where it may still be kinda sorta easy to modify my yokes. TIA.
All the best,
Chris Barber
Houston
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check
new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list