REFLECTOR: type K EGT, & resistive CHT thermocouples for BM systems
Andrew Ellzey
ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 20:09:34 CDT 2009
If anyone is interested, I found this site to purchase my type K non-grounded EGT probes. http://tscsensors.com/egtmp0720000ssnmuffl.html
Andy Ellzey
----- Original Message ----
From: Brett Ferrell <Reflector at velocityxl.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:00:21 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: type K EGT, & resistive CHT thermocouples for BM systems
This is a good time for me to mention that I've got a full set of BMA instrument probes available, I'm moving my inputs to my GRT EIS, so I've got CHT/EGT and other BMA probes to spare out if anyone is interested.
Brett
Brian Michalk wrote:
> I believe I purchased mine from McMaster.
> The shielded EGT and bayonet probes are not cheap.
>
> I have two CHT probes per cylinder, and I made my gasket thermocouple probes by hand with thermocouple wire and plug gaskets I bought from somewhere.
>
> Andrew Ellzey wrote:
>> I am looking for some one that can give me part numbers for type K non-grounded EGT probes and resistive type bayonet CHT probes that they are using with their Blue Mountain Effis one system that they purchased from someone other than BM.
>> Andy Ellzey
>> _______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list