REFLECTOR: type K EGT, & resistive CHT thermocouples for BM systems

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 12:26:44 CDT 2009


Do you have part numbers, I looked at McMaster Carr on line catalog and I am not seeing what you are talking about.



----- Original Message ----
From: Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:35:08 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: type K EGT, & resistive CHT thermocouples for BM systems

I believe I purchased mine from McMaster.
The shielded EGT and bayonet probes are not cheap.

I have two CHT probes per cylinder, and I made my gasket thermocouple probes by hand with thermocouple wire and plug gaskets I bought from somewhere.

Andrew Ellzey wrote:
> I am looking for some one that can give me part numbers for type K non-grounded EGT probes and resistive type bayonet CHT probes that they are using with their Blue Mountain Effis one system that they purchased from someone other than BM. 
> Andy Ellzey
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>  

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list