REFLECTOR: Fuel level sensors

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Thu Apr 23 18:20:00 CDT 2009


I purchased and installed Princeton capacitive probes last year.  They output a 0-5vdc signal which works just fine with my Dynon EFIS/EMS.  I am very satisfied with the probes so far.  They are very accurate and reliable.

Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG
N83DP

-----Original Message-----
From: <gattenby at tulsaconnect.com>
Date: Thursday, Apr 23, 2009 10:57 am
Subject: REFLECTOR: Fuel level sensors
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>


My goal for the summer is to close those pesky strakes. 
Before I do I want to have the fuel sensor probes in. 
It's way to early to think about the gauges in the panel. 
I assume that all of the new glass panel stuff will work with the capacitve type probes. 
Is there any real differance between them? 
Any reason to not just order the ones that the factory (used to) have on the web site? 
  
  
Noel 



More information about the Reflector mailing list