REFLECTOR: Prop selection

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 00:23:20 CDT 2009


Lawrence I don't know how long you have been on the site but about a year ago I brought it everyone at that time there was another prop builder available.  Check out this site.  http://www.vestav8.com/Propellers.htm  I will include a picture of it on my plane.  I just got it back from a free update they gave me and paid the shipping as well.  I will be flying it again soon and I'll let you know how it goes. I have a cast on my left hand right now so flying has been put on the back burner for a short while. 
Dave
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Lawrence J. Epstein, MD 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:20 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Prop selection


     

    By-and-large, there has been no other practical, constant speed option until the Aero Composite prop hit the market.

     

     

     

    Andy- The IVO has also been available and used by many (although I'm not sure if it is available for the XL sized engines).

     

    Larry



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090422/063664e4/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Vesta Prop.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 150330 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090422/063664e4/attachment-0001.jpg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list