REFLECTOR: Prop selection

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:18:32 CDT 2009


I guess it is just for the Franklin guys

> Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:14:50 -0600
> From: scott at tnstaafl.net
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Prop selection
> 
> When I had my IO360 I contacted IVO and they stated unequivocally to NOT
> use it on a  IO360.
> 
> Later I asked about putting the Magnum on my TSIO520, and they told me
> NOT on any big bore Continental(470/520/550)
> 
> They used to have a note on their web site stating that, but I just
> checked and its not there any more? 
> 
> Scott
> 
> Lawrence J. Epstein, MD wrote:
> >
> >      
> >
> >     By-and-large, there has been no other practical, constant speed
> >     option until the Aero Composite prop hit the market.
> >
> >      
> >
> >      
> >
> >      
> >
> >     Andy- The IVO has also been available and used by many (although
> >     I'm not sure if it is available for the XL sized engines).
> >
> >      
> >
> >     Larry
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090422/79e2417d/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list