REFLECTOR: wheel pants

victor taylor velocityoner at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 12:15:33 CDT 2009


I didn't know that but that is the reason for this forum, to get good information from the pool.
 
Thanks Brian

--- On Wed, 4/22/09, Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com> wrote:


From: Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: wheel pants
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 10:49 AM


Yeah, but you have to put them on backwards.

victor taylor wrote:
> I have the same thing Lou, I am planning to use Van's aircraft pants. Google van's aircraft and go to their web site.
>  Victor Taylor
> N93DV
> 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090422/9455961d/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list