REFLECTOR: wheel pants

victor taylor velocityoner at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 10:47:35 CDT 2009


I have the same thing Lou, I am planning to use Van's aircraft pants. Google van's aircraft and go to their web site. 
 
Victor Taylor
N93DV

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:


From: Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>
Subject: REFLECTOR: wheel pants
To: "Reflector Velocity" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 10:20 PM





Does any body have a source for a more aerodynamic wheel pant for a 6" tire? I have the old style now but don't see any increase in speed. 
 
Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090422/1c6a2693/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list