REFLECTOR: Interior panels

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 10:52:42 CDT 2009


Thanks Al, 

How did you finish around your door windows? 

Kurt 


-----Original Message-----
From: Al Gietzen <ALVentures at cox.net>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:43 am
Subject: REFLECTOR: Interior panels





Now that the door window is clean, I have to make up my mind on the best way to finish off around the windows. The door panels also don't fit worth beans and will have to be reworked. The "bump" for the latch is nowhere near centered and the panel doesn't completely fit the area it needs to cover. 
Kurt 

Because of the mods I made to extend the strake forward for more elbow room; and wanting to maximize shoulder room; I had to customize the doors panels.  You can look at what I did at http://members.cox.net/alg3/Interior.htm  and if it is of any help to you; that’s great.

 

Al





_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090406/0cc2da67/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list