REFLECTOR: James sent you a friend request on Tagged :)
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Mon Sep 22 17:13:40 CDT 2008
I put James on a moderated list. I have to approve his emails before
they get sent out.
Maybe his account was hacked, and someone is sending spam. Perhaps he
accidentally sent an email to his whole personal list of emails. I
can't tell, and before my domain gets blacklisted from relaying spam,
I'm halting his account.
steve korney wrote:
> Brian.... What's that all about...
>
> Best... Steve
>
> > Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:53:09 -0500
> > From: michalk at awpi.com
> > To: jhoward2 at aol.com; reflector at tvbf.org
> > Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: James sent you a friend request on Tagged :)
> >
> > James is now on the reflector not-so-good list.
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on
> the go. See Now
> <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093182mrt/direct/01/>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list