REFLECTOR: Email change
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Wed Oct 29 09:46:30 CDT 2008
Len, look at the bottom of this email, sixth line from the bottom.
len.baxter at gm.com wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I will soon have a lot more time to spend on the Velo as I am retiring
> at the end of this week !!! However, that means I have to change my
> email address for the Reflector and I am at a loss how to do that.
> Can someone point me in the right direction....... my new email is
> lenbaxter at charter.net
>
> Thanks
>
>
> Len Baxter
>
> 810 410 8177
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list