REFLECTOR: Canard ideas

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:21:53 CDT 2008


Larry,

My dog house has a hatch in it, so I put a 2x4 inside the hatch opening and position a rope around it so that the canard balances fore and aft and left and right while it is being lifted from above with a pully. 

Doug Holub
getting ready for the DAR 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: milehitaz 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 4:48 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Canard ideas


  Good day all,

  Years ago I destroyed my left elbow in a fall, the arm only has about 50 to 60 % strength and somewhat limited range. Working by myself all the time I am having one heck of a time lifting the canard out of the airframe...anyone come up with a Gizmo that worked well? Tried pulleys form above but I am gonna bang up the canard trailing edge too much....any ideas would be appreciated...Thank you all in advance...
  Larry...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081027/05fdb5f9/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list