REFLECTOR: trim motor wire size

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 07:05:13 CDT 2008


Barry,

 

  I'm using a 7amp circuit, 22awg wire, with a 10amp relay driving my speed
brake, and elevator trim motors from a ray allen stick.  I believe the trim
motors are rated at 5amps or so.

 

Craig

 

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of gibbons
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 6:37 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: trim motor wire size

 

Hello

What size wire and relay are you using on your elevator trim? I think I'm
going to change mine,  if what I'm using is incorrect. I'm using Ray Allen
relay and switch.  The relay are for one amp and the wire are 28 gauge. This
might be causing some problems. Does any body know what the ampere are on
the trim motor.

Barry

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081021/06a8a275/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list