REFLECTOR: Elevator Rigging
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Sun Oct 19 11:55:19 CDT 2008
I'm adjusting the elevators, and am getting only 20 degrees of trailing
edge up. The manual calls for 24 degrees up. I started with some 60
grit paper between the elevator and canard so that I keep a nice line
for the TE of the canard, but this is a slow process. Is there a better
way to go about this?
Also, is this 24degrees up still required? In looking through the
manual, it states a .05 inch gap at elevator neutral. I measured, and
have closer to 0.075 inch gap at neutral. My gap is already larger than
called for, and removing material to get more TE up will just make it
larger.
This is for the Elite standard wing.
Comments?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: michalk.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 210 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081019/e42e37db/attachment-0001.vcf
More information about the Reflector
mailing list