REFLECTOR: Split Kit to Australia
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Oct 13 07:08:57 CDT 2008
Forwarded for one of the Baker boys....
(from allyson at accessdistributors.com.au)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Brett,
I'm hoping you can post this on the reflector it would be much apreicated. I
have sent an email off on Thursday to kitsales at velocityaircraft.com but with
no reply
I am interested in the split kit I've been saving for a kit now for a while
and with the split kit options now open whilst I pay more for freight esp.
to Australia I can afford to get winglets and canard as well as one wing in
one shipment. depending on cost of wing ( this is based on the Oshkosh
banner that has step 1 and 2 at $3500 and allowing for $4000 to $5000 plus
freight means I can start sooner tarter later. since I was always looking at
a slow build ala Andy Millin i figure that this is the best time t get into
it. with out the huge overheads\\
thanking you this
Allyson Cornish
More information about the Reflector
mailing list