REFLECTOR: 83 and 84 hardener
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 16:37:57 CDT 2008
Doug;
A local supplier assured me no problem mixing the hardeners, and my
experience bears it out. It actually makes a good compromise in cure times.
Al
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Douglas Holub
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:47 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: 83 and 84 hardener
I bought a pint of 83 hardener by accident 9 months ago. I don't mind using
83 hardener, I was just wondering if it would be a problem if I mix it with
84 hardener. I'm about to run out of 84 hardener in my Michael's ratio pump,
and it would be a lot easier to just dump the pint of 83 hardener into the
pump container instead of cleaning all of the 84 hardener out first. It
seems to me that it shouldn't be a problem; I'm just asking because lots of
things that I didn't think would be a problem really were a problem.
Doug Holub
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081007/9d108f4e/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list