REFLECTOR: need a pair of eyes

bdtopp at comcast.net bdtopp at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 06:32:19 CDT 2008


David,
   I am near New Richmond and might be able to help.  Give me a call.  763-670-1309

Bruce Topp

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: "David Ullman" <ullman at robustdecisions.com> 

> Anyone near New Richmond, Wisconsin? I,m not, and Oregon is far away. 
> 
> I have been communicating with the estate of Jack Hayes about buying his 
> IO-360 for my Velocity. It is in pieces having been taken apart by a Bolduc 
> Aviation of Minneapolis shop, and partially rebuilt before his death. I 
> need someone to go and see it. I have all the technical details from Derald 
> Bolduc that I need to make a decision, but many details are unclear and 
> Jack's son Tom is not very engine knowledgeable. I will be pleased buy a 
> tank of gas or a dinner for two or pay for time if someone can act as my 
> eyes. 
> 
> David G. Ullman PhD ME 
> Robust Decisions 
> ullman at robustdecisions.com 
> 541-754-3609 
> 
> 
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
> database 3497 (20081006) __________ 
> 
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. 
> 
> http://www.eset.com 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 
> 
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery 
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose 
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081007/1130f894/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list