REFLECTOR: (no subject)
steve korney
s_korney at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:28:18 CDT 2008
John....
Your stirring a hornets nest....lol...
Best... Steve
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:13:08 -0500
From: aminetech at bluefrog.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: (no subject)
I had my trim motor relay fail during descent and had to fight the trim
spring during approach and landing. I landed at 90 kn and it took
all the strength I could muster. I wouldn't want a stiffer spring.
Reversing the sparrow strainer will provide more trim than you will need.
John
gibbons wrote:
Elevator spring strength. Can you put
more ply's on the spring to help with trimming the nose down. If
so how many ply's? Would that be uni, bid. Would the plys be on the inside
or outside of the springs?
Thanks
Barry
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_________________________________________________________________
Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081002/8ebde410/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list