REFLECTOR: Vacuum Pump

Velocity velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 25 09:45:38 CST 2008


Looking more and more like I might have to get A Dynon.  I bought my 6 ix 
pack years ago and just like the look of it. And the price was right. TILL 
NOW

Ron
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Alex Balic" <velocity_pilot at verizon.net>
To: "'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Vacuum Pump


> They have the electric one right side bottom also- but for $1800 you can
> just about buy a Dynon -
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Scott Derrick
> Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 6:44 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Vacuum Pump
>
> here's what I was talking about.  Left side, bottom.
>
> www.aircraftspruce.com/pdf/2009Individual/Cat09385.pdf
>
> Scott Derrick wrote:
>> They have those horn looking things that make vacuum when your moving?
>>
>> I've seen them on old Bonanza's and Mooneys.
>>
>> Scott
>>
>> Velocity wrote:
>>> Has any one come up with a electric vacuum pump
>>> to run there Vacuum gauges?
>>>
>>> I have looked at a few electric smog pumps  but they  just do not draw
>>> enough vacuum.
>>>
>>>
>>> Before you tell me to go all electric I have heard that already . If I
>>> had the money I would do all sorts
>>> of things but I do not so I am trying to keep it Cheap.
>>>
>>> I already have the Gauges just need a way to run them.
>>>
>>> Oh by the way this is an LT1 engine install. So the
>>> engine driven vacuum pump is a little more complicated
>>> to get installed.
>>>
>>> Ron
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list