REFLECTOR: Wgt and Bal
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Sun Nov 23 10:41:27 CST 2008
Well, it came out as bad as I had hoped.
This is a standard elite, fixed gear, Franklin/IVO.
confor foam seats
sound deadening material overhead and on firewall
dual batteries
turbo
dual intercoolers
wings built by Charlie Gray ... last set he produced
My empty weight with unusable fuel and oil is 1550lbs.
I was secretly hoping to not hit 1600 lbs.
The balance if pretty good. Juanita flying solo will be at the aft
limit. I'll have to test that to see if it's prudent for her to carry
ballast.
I was surprised to see the ARM move by about two inches while filling
the main tanks. First 5 gallons, the arm is 125". At 30 gallons, the
arm is 123.2".
There are tons of modifications. All add their own two cents worth of
weight.
Terry Miles wrote:
> Brian,
>
> How did the wgt and bal come out?
>
> Terry
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: michalk.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 210 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081123/6c8cb877/attachment.vcf
More information about the Reflector
mailing list