REFLECTOR: Bad Insurance News

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 22:21:35 CST 2008


Bill


Try calling Costello Insurance. I have had good luck with them insuring my Cherokee, my airport, and many other things. I got a quote on the Velocity as well. The call sure can't hurt. 

You can call them at:? 800-528-6483

Let me know if it helped please.? 

Kurt Winker
Mid Valley Airpark
Los Lunas NM. 


-----Original Message-----
From: LAURA WALKER <blwalker105 at sbcglobal.net>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 9:14 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: Bad Insurance News



After being verbally assured for the last 4 months that my upcoming first flight 
would be covered, Pam at AUA E-mailed me with the feared good news, bad news 
deal. First, my premiums would be moderately lower than she had thought. But, as 
of now, first flights are not coverable from ANY of her insurers. Also, the 
planned test pilot, John Abraham, was to put 3 or 4 hrs on the plane...now she 
says they want a minimum of 10 before I fly it. And this is after I just logged 
25 hrs with him in Florida (I had no retract time).

I had a bad feeling that this past year's unfortunate events would catch me 
before I could get my plane in the air, and it looks like it came true. 

Oh, well. I suppose I will have to get a written and signed definition of 
"flight". If I'm lucky, it will be defined as all the wheels clear of the 
asphalt. This could easily be combined with the first landing 3 seconds later. 

I'll let everyone know what transpires.

Bill Walker

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081122/23733b14/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list