REFLECTOR: Emailing: Nose door operator
davedent at comcast.net
davedent at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 22:09:08 CST 2008
The doors are always under tension. So the tire never needs to touch them. But on mine the tire just kisses about a one inch area on the round surface of the doors when coming up. Just ever so little. I could play with it a little more and have it not touch but it's worked great all this time.
The other plane we have it on, it don't touch at all. The way you build your doors I'm sure makes the difference. I could put a dent right in that area as well. No big deal. I don't hurt a thing.
The springs keep the doors always under tension so they never hang loose. In tension going up or down. It works.
Dave
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081121/f0918f22/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list