REFLECTOR: Leading Edge Tape

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Nov 19 07:05:26 CST 2008


I've been told to never ever ever put that stuff on the canard.

VG's in the right place yes, anything else, NO!

Scott


John Dibble wrote:
> I don't see any need for protection on the canard leading edge, but then I don't fly in sandstorms that much.  The tape does help a lot on the prop.
> 
> John
> 
> LAURA WALKER wrote:
> 
>> I would appreciate anyone's thoughts, good or bad, on the use of leading edge anti-abrasion tape. I seem to recall awhile back reading something negative about the use of this type of product on the canard.
>>
>> Bill Walker
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Internal Virus Database is out of date.
>> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
>> Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.5/1755 - Release Date: 10/29/2008 5:27 PM
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 


More information about the Reflector mailing list