REFLECTOR: DC power adaptor

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 13 13:58:31 CST 2008


John,

I would verify the precise requirement with Zulu.

If want to drop the voltage you can either put a resistor in line, or
possibly add the correct length and extension cable (same thing as a
resistor).  Volts = Amps * Resistance (ohms)

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: 11-13-2008 2:36
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: DC power adaptor

I use a DC power adaptor from Radio Shack to power my Lightspeed 30 3G
headset.  I recently upgraded to the Zulu headset and find it won't
operate properly off the power adaptor.  The power adaptor puts out 3.5
V which is higher than the 3.0 V on its selector switch.  Apparently the
Zulu requires more precise voltage.  Is there an easy way I can reduce
the voltage to 3V?

John

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list