REFLECTOR: sparrow strainer(ss)

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 08:33:54 CST 2008


I think I may leave mine off to start with. If it seems to fly ok, I'll just go without. Is the factory still using them, or have they decided to do something different? 

Kurt


-----Original Message-----
From: HYTEC45 at aol.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 7:13 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: sparrow strainer(ss)




In a message dated 11/12/2008 5:33:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, aminetech at bluefrog.com writes:

Maybe I'll try
removing the SS.? Has anyone else flown without it?





Never put it on and have been flying without for 13 years.? So in that regards, it's safe to do, and I have been confortable with out it, but maybe I'm missing something.? Try it both ways and judge for yourself.? 

TEC




Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!



_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081113/23f4762f/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list