REFLECTOR: CG box?
Douglas Holub
douglas.holub at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:35:14 CST 2008
I used Ronnie Brown's manual in Word as a boilerplate for my POH. I learned
that Word allows you to print out a file in booklet form, so that you can
collate the pages, fold them down the middle, and staple them on the spine.
I even happened to have some heavy paper for the cover. Picture attached.
Doug Holub
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: CG box?
> Its in the manual.
>
> Its defined by a forward and aft limit as well as a weight limit.
>
> first flight
>
> for std & LW, its 118(fwd) to 120(aft) 1700 lbs
>
> Legally, you can't fly a GA aircraft without a POH on board.. Though for
> experimental's thats kind of hazy because we don't have a FAA approved
> POH we have a factory approved flight manual.
>
> I don't think I would do a first flight without it. Its full of very
> useful information.
>
> Scott
>
> Brian Michalk wrote:
>> What is the CG box limitations for first flight and normal flight for
>> the Standard Elite, FG?
>>
>> I ordered a new manual from Velocity yesterday.
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: POH.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 44988 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081112/51311b12/attachment-0001.jpg
More information about the Reflector
mailing list