REFLECTOR: Weight and Balance Levelling

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Nov 10 10:47:10 CST 2008


I believe I do.  I think its in here:
http://www.tvbf.org/docs/


Al Gietzen wrote:
> Brian;
>
> Do you have the XL spreadsheet that someone (perhaps Ronnie Brown) put
> together that does the step-by-step calcs for W&B? If not, I can send it (or
> maybe it is posted to the gallery)
>
> Al
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Brian Michalk
> Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:45 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Weight and Balance Levelling
>
> I'm planning on doing my weight and balance this weekend.
>
> I have not brushed up on exactly what needs to be done for the process, 
> so I am starting here.
>
> 1)  I'm assuming I need to level the plane fore/aft.  What points do I 
> use for levelling?  left/right is easy.
>
>
> 2) I plan on measuring with full sump as baseline.  Add fuel in 
> increments.  Also do a W&B with pilots.  Of course all interior and 
> accessories are installed.  The plane is close to a "flying condition".
>
> 3) A buddy is bringing over his Cessna 210, and we're going to use that 
> for the fuel, and then return it after we are finished.  I have not yet 
> done fuel flow testing, and did not want to mess with a full load of 
> fuel in the plane.
>
> Any comments on procedure?
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>   



More information about the Reflector mailing list