REFLECTOR: trim cylinder
Lou Stedman
stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 7 15:57:04 CST 2008
Hi Guys
The good news is that I got my Trio EZ Pilot autopilot installed and it is receiving GPS data. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Funny how we all get caught up in the "as long as I am at it". I had to remove the canard to wire up my autopilot. When I put the canard back on and was hooking up the electric trim cylinder, I noticed that the throw needs some adjustment. with the cylinder in the far out cut off position, I have almost no up elevator and in the far down position, the elevator runs to it's stop before the trim cylinder does. This puts a little pressure on the fiberglass trim spring. Is there a way to adjust this cylinder or do I just need to extend the bracket which is on the firewall at the bottom by the floor. My cylinder is old, it's a Warner Electric, Electra 1, model #S12-17A8-04. Any body have experience with this old unit?
Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081107/1611699c/attachment-0001.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list