REFLECTOR: Franklin injector port

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 10:32:48 CDT 2008



Franklin Drivers,

I'm doing my annual and took the opportunity to take a picture of the plugged injector port on my Franklin engine.  This was a custom mod made for a customer in Brazil who canceled his order.  This was done through Atlas Motors back in '95.  I don't know who did the actual machine work but if Mr. Goodman is still floating around somewhere he would know.  I expect that this would work better than a manifold mounted injector.  By the way, my compression check came up 79/80 on all but one that was 77/80.  That was taken cold 72 hours after last run.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin/IVO
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080529/1a237ece/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Image1.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 61776 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080529/1a237ece/attachment-0001.jpg 


More information about the Reflector mailing list