REFLECTOR: ride in a velo or any other type

TimRhod at aol.com TimRhod at aol.com
Tue May 27 16:31:24 CDT 2008


Milt I would be happy to give your brother a ride.  I'm in Oxdord Ohio. About 
a twenty minute flight from springfield.  I  Have a velocity XLRG  about 100 
hours flying time now. Plane is still in primer and has no apolstery Some duct 
tape is closing some holes in the Keel to keep cold air out. I only mentioned 
this because the last person that saw the duct tape commented that this plane 
was held together with duct tape which didn't inspire confidence if you know 
what I mean.  But it flies great and if you could pick up my fuel about 30 
gallons $150.00 I will be glad to do it.  Let me know if I can help.  Tim 
Rhodenbaugh



**************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with 
Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.      
(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080527/f4259115/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list