REFLECTOR: Signing off
Milton Mersky
miltonm at airmail.net
Mon May 12 18:39:17 CDT 2008
MessageDon Royer:
I think you should remain on the Reflector so you will be able to assist any one else who asks about those areas in which you are knowledgeable. Factory info is generally not that complete or accurate and it takes those of us who have been there to provide the correct info and stimulus.
Milt
----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Balic
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Signing off
Hey Don!-
There is no requirement to get off the reflector if you are no longer flying- please feel welcome to stay on with us- I'm sure you have a lot of valuable information that someone who is just now building or starting to fly would appreciate.
Sincerely,
Alex
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Andy Millin
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 5:02 PM
To: djroyer at earthlink.net; 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Signing off
Good luck Don!
Andy
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Donald Royer
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 5:09 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Signing off
I recieved my kit from Velocity and joined the Reflector in 1995. After 13 years of building and flying, I have given up my medical, stopped flying, and sold my Velocity. I have taken the Velocity factory and Aircraft Spruce off of speed dial, and I will cancel out of the Reflector in a day or two. It has been a good ride and fun, but it is time to move on.
All of you guys oiut there always remember: keep the shiny side up, the greasy side down, and the pointed end going forward.
Donald Royer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080512/2bee9416/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list