REFLECTOR: Signing off

Matt Bucko mbuc310 at cox.net
Sun May 11 16:16:49 CDT 2008


God bless you, sir.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Donald Royer
  Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:09 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Signing off



  I recieved my kit from Velocity and joined the Reflector in 1995. After 13
years of building and flying, I have given up my medical, stopped flying,
and sold my Velocity. I have taken the Velocity factory and Aircraft Spruce
off of speed dial, and I will cancel out of the Reflector in a day or two.
It has been a good ride and fun, but it is time to move on.

  All of you guys oiut there always remember: keep the shiny side up, the
greasy side down, and the pointed end going forward.


  Donald Royer


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080511/2d7b3090/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list