REFLECTOR: Overhead switch panel

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat May 10 17:51:40 CDT 2008


Pretty simple.. open the cap.. Look inside. That method has worked well for 44 years on my cherokee... must be ok for this :) 



KW


-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Agnew <jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, 10 May 2008 3:19 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Overhead switch panel





A little hard to check the fluid levels on the brake cylinders isn't it?

?

Jim




?
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying 



----- Original Message ----
From: David Bertram <n350tx at tx.rr.com>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 10:56:50 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Overhead switch panel






My overhead panel is screwed into place.? I just remove four screws and pull it down.? Dave B

N350TX?

?

-------Original Message-------

?


From: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list

Date: 05/10/08 09:32:17

To: reflector at tvbf.org

Subject: REFLECTOR: Overhead switch panel


?

I'm coming down to the wire on assembly. One thing I've been pondering is a method to install the overhead switch panel so that I can remove it if necessary. Has anyone come up with a method for this? My old assembly manual just says glass it in, and I couldn't even find the section in the online manuals. 

There are enough switches and things in there that removing it for work makes the most sense. 

?

The new master cylinders are in place: 



I plan on installing the Nylaflow through the conduit tubes and bleeding the brake this week. 

Then it is the overhead switch panel and forward door beams. 

?

Then Paint prep and interior. 

?

Kurt Winker

173FGE Chev 4.3L Aluminum V-6




Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

?


























_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080510/962da88b/attachment.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 14296 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080510/962da88b/attachment.jpeg 


More information about the Reflector mailing list