REFLECTOR: Overhead switch panel

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sat May 10 11:32:49 CDT 2008


I was hoping to be able to remove the entire switch panel from the roof. My  
switches take up so much room, there isn't much room to make a cover/flange.  
Doesn't seem like there is enough material up near the windshield to "screw"  
anything to  without risking an embarrassing oops. 
 
I can "pop" all the switches out of the panel, but there sure isn't much  
room in there, and the way things are wired.. there are a bunch!  Maybe I'm  
making it too difficult No surprise there). 
 
 
Guess I'll go stare at it some more :) 
 

 
Al, You're right. I don't have a guess as to what the "red button" is for. 



**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family 
favorites at AOL Food.      
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080510/0a3c18fc/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 21669 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080510/0a3c18fc/attachment-0001.jpeg 


More information about the Reflector mailing list