REFLECTOR: Carbon fiber

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Fri May 9 10:12:05 CDT 2008


 
Brian Michalk wrote: "If one grinds it up to make a tea, does it have ED
benefits?"

Well - carbon is known for its stiffness.

-Ken



-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brian Michalk
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 10:19 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Carbon fiber

What about other tests?
What happens if you put a flame to it?  Will that allow identification?
Gasoline or MEK solubility?

If one grinds it up to make a tea, does it have ED benefits?

Ken C. Baker wrote:
> Alex and Noel,
>
> I was actually going to mention stiffness too - but a lot of factors 
> come into play there as well. There are some texalium fibers that are 
> even stiffer than a lot of the carbon that I've seen. And I've used a 
> lot of
>   

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check
new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list