REFLECTOR: fuel fittings

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Thu May 8 21:08:41 CDT 2008


Noel,

I tossed all the hose fittings and used 3/8" aluminum tubing throughout the
fuel system, except between the firewall bulkhead fitting and the engine.  I
think that's considered the most reliable system.

Keith Hallsten


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:47 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: fuel fittings



I installed finger strainers and an823-6d fittings.
Anyone know the an number of the nut/bushing that goes on 
the 3/8 tubing before I flair it?

The sump has fittings for hoses, I assume that the last 
few inches
of fuel line will switch from alum tubing to hose.
Any pro/con of running alum tubing all the way?
Is the hose to isolate vibration?

Noel
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list