REFLECTOR: Velocity Wiki
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue May 6 12:54:30 CDT 2008
Folks, I've added another feature to my website, a WIKI!
http://wiki.velocityxl.com
Please feel free to create your own logins (again, it's separate free
software sadly)
(http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&returnto=Special:Userlogout)
and start creating content.
I plan to add my Velocity History stuff here eventually, but I think the
Builder's Tips and Tricks will be really great for folks. I've created a
page for Ken's nosewheel lock to show what I hope we'll get to
(http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Nose_Wheel_Locking_System), and
will do the same for the shimmy dampener once I can dig up my old photos of
it from my home email. Also, on the mainpage, feel free to add your
builder's websites. I've set up some default categories that hopefully
folks will want to add content to and check out, including bios of Velocity
folks.
Brett
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080506/ee24f208/attachment-0001.htm
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: logo6_soft_small.jpg
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 24316 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080506/ee24f208/attachment-0001.obj
More information about the Reflector
mailing list