REFLECTOR: Velocity XLRG for sale

Ed Veneck edveneck at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 20:01:31 CDT 2008


What is the asking price?
Ed

--- Steve Goldman <steve at fatcatair.com> wrote:

> RBrim wrote:
> > Just got back from a long cancer surgery and the
> reality of not being able
> > to sustain my medical going forward, so am forced
> to sell my XLRG.  I had
> > Mark Machado and team (including Scott Baker)
> build this for me on the west
> > coast in 97/98 era.
> 
> I'm sure this is pretty disappointing. Having just
> pretty much lost 
> reasonable vision in my right eye I can empathize to
> a small degree.
> 
> ...
> 
> > 
> > I've done lots of improvements mechanically,
> including:
> > Re-hinged the doors from the front,
> 
> That's interesting. Do you have any photos to share?
> 
> -- 
> Steve Goldman
> '77 Tiger N28531
> Velocity XL5-RG (T-2773 hrs) N758SG (reserved)
> Pittsboro, NC (9NC8)
> http://fatcatair.com
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 



      ____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and 
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ


More information about the Reflector mailing list