REFLECTOR: For Sale: AV-10 head unit

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Sun May 4 22:41:11 CDT 2008


I have just removed a fully functional AV-10 unit from my Velocity.  It 
was removed today (5-4-08) and I stepped through all of the functions 
and it's working perfectly.  It has been replaced by a Dynon 
FlightDek-D180.  The unit has approx. 250 hours on it and is 100% 
functional.  To see a picture, click on this link: 
http://www.davebiz.com/av-10.jpg

In addition to the DB25 male connector on the back of the unit there are 
two wires.  One is for audio and the other feeds data to a 4-line LCD 
display.  The display is also available but is not cosmetically perfect 
(slight bleeding of the liquid crystal fluid in the lower corner of the 
display does not affect any of the characters or the ability to read 
it). In addition, I have the remote unit which is a box mounted in the 
engine compartment.  I have an owner's manual that I have not examined 
closely.  It may or may not have complete installation instructions.  
Basically, this unit would be good for someone who already has 
experience with the AV-10 or wants one for a spare.

First offer of $200 gets it.



-- 
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG
N83DP



More information about the Reflector mailing list